Early Childhood works collaboratively with Oakland County schools, families and communities to develop a systemic approach to support the development and academic achievement of all children from birth to Kindergarten.
Interested in free preschool?
Please call us at: 844.456.5437
In our work we strive to:
- Improve teaching practices, classroom environment and program quality.
- Facilitate family education, involvement and engagement.
- Promote community collaboration, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure support for children with developmental and behavioral challenges.
Through our use and promotion of:
- Focused efforts to close the achievement gap.
- Research/evidenced-based practices.
- Culturally responsive approaches.
- Data-based decision-making.
- Appropriate standards.
- Deep thinking and reflective understanding about content, practice and professional development.
- Interdepartmental and partnership approaches.