The goal of the Medicaid Billing Department is to administer the Medicaid School Based Services Program for Oakland Schools in order to receive funding from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) when providing health related services to Medicaid eligible students.
Staff Medicaid Training
All of the Staff Medicaid training information and forms can be found on the OS Medicaid Billing MiPlace group.
To join this group:
- Visit miPLACE
- Sign in with your Google+ account
- Click on the tab “Collaboratorium”
- Click “Search for Groups”
- In the group name section, type “OS Medicaid Billing” then click “Search”
- Once the “OS Medicaid Billing” link appears, click it
- Request to join group