Board Meeting Notice
In accordance with Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s Executive Order No. 2020-75, Section 1(a), a Truth in Budgeting Hearing/Regular Board Meeting of the Oakland Schools Board of Education will be held electronically on June 1, 2020 at 6:30 pm.
- To join the meeting online.
- Go to Oakland Schools Webex Meeting
- Enter meeting number 479 911 924
- Enter first name, last name, email and the password Board. (Please use ‘JOIN meeting’ rather than ‘connect by browser’ if you wish to address the Board during public comment.)
- Online meeting participants who wish to address the Board of Education.
- Submit a public comment request to PUBLICCOMMENT@Oakland.K12.MI.US, you will be recognized during the public comment portion of the agenda and your name will be called.
- Raise your virtual hand to address the Board of Education during the public comment portion of the agenda.
- To raise your virtual hand you must open the participants list and click on the hand in the bottom right.
- Attendees who have raised their virtual hand will be called one at a time to address the Board during public comment; you will have three (3) minutes.
- Once you have made your address please click on the hand again.
- To join meeting by phone.
- Call 415-655-0001
- Enter meeting number 479 911 924 #
- Attendees calling in by phone will need to submit any public comments in advance at PUBLICCOMMENT@Oakland.K12.MI.US
- Attendees calling in by phone will not be able to directly address the Board during the meeting.
- If you have submitted a public comment prior to the meeting it will be read by the Moderator and the Board President will acknowledge your statement.