The Michigan Works! JobLink Service Center is the Pontiac, MI area's one-stop workforce development center. The center provides:
- Resume writing assistance
- Application and interview skills assistance
- As well as other technical assistance to job seekers
- TAA/TRA Waiver Update
- Michigan Works! - Assistance to employers and job seekers
- PATH - The Partnership Accountability Training Hope (PATH) fundamentally changes the way families move from public assistance and toward self-sufficiency. This program encourages and supports individuals as they prepare for a career that will provide long-term independence.
JobLink Service Center
1850 N. Perry
Pontiac, MI 48340
Days and Hours of Operation
M, Tu, Th, Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wed: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
For more information on what services JobLink can provide you, call 248.276.1777, or toll free 1.888.778.4562.