Science Professional Development Offerings
Click Here for Online Registration
Elementary Science Leadership Series
Six session over the 2014-15 school year that will ready teacher leaders for systemic change to enhance science education at in elementary schools. Click here for flyer.
Online Professional Development
Newly developed, anytime PD on two exemplary geology lessons. No cost. 0.5 SB-CEU are $10. Click here to download a pdf document with registration information.
- Teaching Every Pebble Tells a Story: Online Earth Science
- Teaching Discovering Plate Boundaries: Online Earth Science
- Exploring Celluar Respiration using mystery Test Tubes
- Teaching the 400 Acre Wood Cost Benefit Analysis by Project Learning Tree
- Teaching Understanding light Science
- Using planting Science Website to Structure Student Experiements
TriCounty Collaborative Professional Development
This is a year long series of science professional development, focused on readying teachers for the Next Generation Science Standards. All workshops occur at the Detroit Zoo. Descriptions and registration can be found at Macomb ISD at http://www.misd.net.